Pumpkin Pie Spiced French Toast
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Spiced French Toast
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, spices, and vanilla.
- Once they are all whisked together, add all 6 slices of bread into the bowl. Make sure all of the pieces soak up every last bit of the liquid.
- To a greased frying pan, gently brown each slice of bread on each side but not fully cooked through.
- Heat the oven to 350, and on a greased baking sheet, place the french toast and cook in oven for about 5 minutes. This will "plump" up the toast to almost cake like texture.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and cinnamon butter!
*cinnamon butter is just a few tablespoons of butter spinkled and mixed with ground cinnamon*