Praline Baked French Toast
How to Make Praline Baked French Toast
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray casserole dish (size according to amount you are making-this dish can be as little or big as you wish) with cooking spray.
- 3Cut bread slices into 1 inch slices diagonally (or just sort of place them in the pan as whole slices. You can layer too!)
- 4In a large bowl, beat together eggs and creamer.
- 5Pour egg mixture over the bread in the pan, making sure all the bread has been covered (sometimes I just dip it or move the slices around in the pan to get them all egged up!)
- 6Place pats of butter randomly over the top. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top. Top with chopped walnuts.
- 7Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for about 40 minutes or until baked through.