Praline Baked French Toast
How to Make Praline Baked French Toast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish (size according to amount you are making-this dish can be as little or big as you wish) with cooking spray.
- Cut bread slices into 1 inch slices diagonally (or just sort of place them in the pan as whole slices. You can layer too!)
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and creamer.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread in the pan, making sure all the bread has been covered (sometimes I just dip it or move the slices around in the pan to get them all egged up!)
- Place pats of butter randomly over the top. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top. Top with chopped walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for about 40 minutes or until baked through.