Potato Chedder Breakfast Bake
2 mediumrusset potatoes
1 1/2 cmilk
6 ozcheddar cheese in large cubes
1/4 cchopped green pepper
1/2 cchopper onion
1 cdiced ham
1 cbacon bits
How to Make Potato Chedder Breakfast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 x 13 backing pan with cooking spray.
- I use my Vitamix to make hash browns. Add 5 cups of water to the wet blender,add cubed potatoes. Secure lid, select variable 5 or 6.
Turn machine on for 10 seconds or until chopped.
Drain Well and set a side.
- Place eggs, milk, salt and cheese into the vitamix container in the order listed and secure the container.
- Select variable 1.
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to variable 10, then to high.
Blend for 15 seconds. Stop lid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the order listed to the vitamix container and secure lid.
Select Variable 1
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. Blend for 15 seconds
Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes
Uncover and bake another 60 minutes until firm and lightly brown.
Let cool 15 minutes before serving.