Potato Chedder Breakfast Bake
- 2 medium
- russet potatoes
- 6 large
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 6 oz
- cheddar cheese in large cubes
- 1/4 c
- chopped green pepper
- 1/2 c
- chopper onion
- 1 c
- diced ham
- 1 c
- bacon bits
How to Make Potato Chedder Breakfast Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 x 13 backing pan with cooking spray.
- 2I use my Vitamix to make hash browns. Add 5 cups of water to the wet blender,add cubed potatoes. Secure lid, select variable 5 or 6.
Turn machine on for 10 seconds or until chopped.
Drain Well and set a side.
- 3Place eggs, milk, salt and cheese into the vitamix container in the order listed and secure the container.
- 4Select variable 1.
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to variable 10, then to high.
Blend for 15 seconds. Stop lid.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients in the order listed to the vitamix container and secure lid.
Select Variable 1
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. Blend for 15 seconds
Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake covered for 30 minutes
Uncover and bake another 60 minutes until firm and lightly brown.
Let cool 15 minutes before serving.