- 1 2lb package frozen hash brown potatoes,either loose or patties
- 8 ozs shredded jarlsberg cheese plus any other leftover shredded cheese you may have on hand
- 1 cup or more shredded parmesan cheese. reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 pint sour cream
How to Make Potato casserole
- 1Mix together all ingredients and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- 2Bake at 350° for 40 minutes
- 3If using patties, arrange them in the bottom of the casserole and poor sour cream and cheese mix over them.
This makes a nice serving size for a dinner party or brunch.