- 1 c
- 6 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 20 oz cans of pineapple juice, drained. reserve 6 tablespoons of juice
- 1 c
- ritz cracker crumbs
- 8 Tbsp
- butter, melted (save some for greasing pan)
How to Make Pineapple Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Gradually stir in the cheese. Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- 3In another bowl, combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice. Stir with a rubber spatula until blended. Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.