Pecan Delight Baked French Toast
It's so easy to make the night before, and pop into the oven the next morning.
This is also a wonderful brunch dish or dessert for something different
- 6 slice
- thick cinnamon bread
- 1 pkg
- honey nut spreadable cream cheese
- 1 stick
- butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 to 9
- 1 pinch
- 1 1/2 c
- coffee creamer (french vanilla or hazelnut)
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Pecan Delight Baked French Toast
- 1Spray 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Spread each slice bread with light layer of cream cheese and place in dish.
- 3In separate bowl, melt butter and brown sugar. Set aside.
- 4In another bowl, mix cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, salt and creamer and pour over bread. Top with brown sugar mixture made in step above.
- 5Sprinkle pecans over entire dish. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Next morning, leave covered and bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes. Cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar.