Overnight Spice French Toast Bake
How to Make Overnight Spice French Toast Bake
- 1Melt Butter in microwave. Add brown sugar to butter and stir tell well mixed.
- 2Pour butter mixture into bottom of a 9 x13 baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Make sure to spread it around to cover whole pan.
- 3Beat eggs, milk, Vanilla, Cardamon, and Cinnamon together.
- 4Lay single layer of Texas toast in pan. Spoon 1/2 of the egg mixture on top of toast. Then add 2nd layer of Texas Toast on top and spoon the remaining egg mixture on top.
- 5Cover and chill in fridge overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover dish and then bake for 30 minutes. Remove cover and then bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with powder sugar (Optional) and serve with warm Maple syrup