Overnight Spice French Toast Bake
1/2 cmelted butter
1 cbrown sugar
1loaf of texas toast
1 1/2 cmilk
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 tspcardamon, ground
·powder sugar for sprinkling
How to Make Overnight Spice French Toast Bake
- Melt Butter in microwave. Add brown sugar to butter and stir tell well mixed.
- Pour butter mixture into bottom of a 9 x13 baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Make sure to spread it around to cover whole pan.
- Beat eggs, milk, Vanilla, Cardamon, and Cinnamon together.
- Lay single layer of Texas toast in pan. Spoon 1/2 of the egg mixture on top of toast. Then add 2nd layer of Texas Toast on top and spoon the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Cover and chill in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover dish and then bake for 30 minutes. Remove cover and then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar (Optional) and serve with warm Maple syrup