OVERNIGHT PUMPKIN SPICE MONKEY BREAD
- bag of frozen roll dough
- 1/3 c
- can solid pumpkin
- 1 box
- cook and serve butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or i prefer walnuts.
How to Make OVERNIGHT PUMPKIN SPICE MONKEY BREAD
- 1Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray Line bottom with chpped nuts and arrange bread dough over top nuts.
- 2Sprinkle the dough with the cook and serve pudding spices and brown sugar. Melted stick of butter and add 1/3 cup of pumpkin,pour over bread and pudding mixture. Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight. Next morning pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes or until middle is not doughy.
- 3Immediately flip out onto a serving plate and serve.