OVERNIGHT PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
1mini loaf french bread, cut in pieces
1/4 cpumpkin puree
1 tspvanilla extract
2 Tbspmaple syrup
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
1/4 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1/4 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make OVERNIGHT PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
- Throughly coat a 9 x9 inch pan with Pam.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- In the morning, take the pan out of the refrigerator and uncover. Wait about ten minutes while the oven is heating.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- I did this step the night before. In small bowl, mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and no longer wet.
- Serve with Maple syrup.