Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas
1 cdiced ham
1 cdiced red onion
1 cdiced red and green bell peppers
1garlic clove minced
1/3 cred enchilada sauce
1/2 cshredded mexican cheese
How to Make Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add diced bacon. Cook until browned, 4-5 minutes. Remove and drain on a paper towel covered plate. Drain bacon fat from pan.
- Brown diced ham in the pan, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and put in a small bowl. Add the drained bacon to the bowl.
- Tot he same pan, add the onions and the peppers. Sauté until translucent, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for another minute. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and then add to bowl with meats.
- Coat a 9x12 pan with a nonstick spray. Fill each tortilla with meat mixture and roll up and set in pan, seam side down. continue with all tortillas. Set pan aside.
- Crack eggs in a small bowl add the milk and wisk until blended. Pour over tortillas and cover with aluminum foil and leave in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas. Cover with shredded cheese and back in the oven for 30 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with salsa, avacado, green onions or sour cream.
Serve and enjoy.