☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 8-10 oz.loaf of french bread sliced 1-1!/2"'s thick
1/2 tspbaking powder
20 oz bagfrozen strawberries or berries of choice
How to Make Overnight Berry French Toast
- Place sliced bread in a 13" x 9" pan.
- Combine eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla. Mix well and pour over sliced bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray another 13" x 9" pan with cooking spray.
- Mix frozen fruit, sugar and cinnamon together. Place fruit mixture into pan.
- Top fruit mixture with the egg soaked bread slices. Sprinkle top with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top is lightly browned and you can see the fruit bubbling. To serve it, using a big spoon, pick up bread slice then invert it as you place it on a plate. You want the syrupy, hot, fruit on the top...
- Serve with fresh whipped cream.