Out All Day Oven Omelet
If you know you’re going to have a busy day tomorrow; do this the night before. Chop and shred your ham, spinach, bell pepper, onion and cheese. Put it all together in a zip lock baggie and place in fridge.
So, Gina, per your request - here it is.
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup half-and-half (whole milk will work in a bind)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (whatever kind you have on hand)
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked meat (ham, bacon, sausage, rotisserie chicken...whatever)
- ¼ cup finely chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper (optional)
How to Make Out All Day Oven Omelet
- 1Preheat oven to 400º F. Grease a 9” deep dish pie plate and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Stir in everything else.
- 3Pour into prepared dish and bake at 400° F, for 25 minutes or until set and beginning to turn golden brown.
- 4In the meantime, pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine, slice some bread for toast, set out butter & jam; and look through the day’s mail while your oven omelet cooks.