2 cherb croutons (italian flavored works well, but not garlic)
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 dash(es)hot sauce (optional)
3/4 cdiced ham
1/2 cchopped spinach
1 1/2 cgrated swiss cheese
How to Make Omelet Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray glass 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray. Spread croutouns out in the bottom of the pan until it forms a thin layer.
- In large bowl combine eggs, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, milk, and hot sauce. Wisk throroughly until eggs are well beaten.
- Chop spinach, dice ham, grate cheese. Save 1/2 cup of cheese and set aside. Add remaining to eggs and mix in well.
- Pour mixture over croutons, pouring slowly so layer of croutons does not shift and spinach, ham and cheese is evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle last 1/2 cup of cheese evenly over top of casserole. Bake 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set all the way through to the center.
- Try different variations on ingredients! This is my favorite, but my family also likes sausage and sharp cheddar, bacon and cheddar, also good with mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc. Whatever your family's favorite omelet ingredients are!