Nummy Breakfast Casserole
How to Make Nummy Breakfast Casserole
- Cook hash browns in a skillet according to directions, just so they're warm and no longer frozen
Potatos O'Brien with the peppers built in are a good kind to use if you like.
- Brown sausage 'til done
You can use crumbled cooked bacon, chopped bits of ham... any kind of meat you want.
- Spray or lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13" glass baking dish.
- Add potatos, top with sausage.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl, then pour over the potatos and sausage. Top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes and cut into squares. Enjoy!