Night-Before French Toast
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1loaf of french bread
1/4 cbrown sugar
1-2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Night-Before French Toast
- Melt butter and brown sugar together.
- Coat bottom of 9x13 pan. Cut bread into 1" slices and place in pan.
- Pour melted butter and brown sugar over the bread.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla; pour over bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat over to 375 degrees. Bake uncovered 30-45 minutes in middle of oven.
- It is done when knife inserted comes out clean and bread is puffy. Serve immediately.
- This can be served plain or with maple syrup.