- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup(you can used any cream soup you prefer)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 block of munster cheese(any grated cheese is fine)
- any prepared breakfast meat (i use 1 pkg of cooked crisp bacon)
How to Make My Quiche
- 1you will need a baking pan of at least 9x13...Spray your pan before adding ingredients.
- 2pour your soup in prepared pan the thicker the soup the better.
- 3whip your eggs with wire whip for about 2 minutes then pour on top of soup (Do not mix,layer please)
- 4now cover your eggs with grated cheese (munster is the best)
- 5now add your maet to top, cover eggs entirely
- 6put it in at 380 degrees for about 25 minutes insert toothpick to make sure eggs are completely done.remove from oven cut in squares and serve.I try differnt breads with mine experiment its fun to see your families eyes light up with this recipe and its so easy....hope you all enjoy