My Breakfast Special
- link of your favorite bratwurst,( you may use crumbled breakfast sausage if you like)
- potatoes, washed and diced with peel left on
- 1/4 c
- each onion and green bell pepper
- 2 slice
- american cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- each seasoning salt and black pepper
How to Make My Breakfast Special
- 1In a large skillet, drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons cooking oil or bacon drippings.
- 2Over medium high heat, place potatoes and start frying. while potatoes are starting to cook, remove casing from brat and crumble meat into skillet.
- 5on empty side of skillet, drop in eggs and cook to your preference.
- 6to plate up, place potato mixture on bottom, top with your eggs and serve with hot buttered toast.