★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- mr. dells hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 c
- plus 2 tbs melted butter
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz
- french onion dip
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- crushed corn flakes
How to Make Mr. Dell's Original Potato Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Pour 1/2 stick of melted butter, or 1/4 cup, into 9 x 12 baking dish. Add 1/2 package, or 5 cups, of frozen hash browns.
- 2Mix soup, dip and milk in separate bowl and pour half over hash browns. Sprinkle 1 cup grated cheese on top.
- 3Add remainder of hash browns and rest of the soup mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and THEN, cover with crushed Corn Flakes.
- 4Drizzle 2 TB melted butter over the Corn Flakes.
- 5Bake for 60 minutes. "For food safety and quality purposes, this product must be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees prior to eating, without overcooking.
- 6FYI....if you don't have French Onion Dip, you can use 12 oz sour cream and 1/2 cup chopped green onions.