BOB"SMountain Man Breakfast.
1 lbpork sausage
8 ozbutton mushroom
1 pkgfrozen hash browns
1 largeonion diced
1green bell pepper and red bell pepper diced
1 can(s)green chiles diced
1clove garlic chopped
1 pkgcheddar cheese
·hot sauce to taste
How to Make BOB"SMountain Man Breakfast.
- You will need a 12-14" deep camp dutch oven. preheat dutch oven. cook bacon till almost crisp.remove and put on papper towl to drain.
- Saute sausage, onion,and garlic till done.
wisk egges in a mixing bowl.
- add bacon,mushroom,and peppers to sausage mixture and stir.add hash brown potatos. using enough to mix well.(do not over load the dutch oven,leave room for eggs).
- Stir mixtur lightly.Pour betten eggs over the top,allowing them to sink into potatos.
set on med heat and bake till eggs begin to firm
- Remove from fire and top with chedder cheese. cover add top coals and continue bakeing for abough 30 min. i serve this with a little hot sauce