2 1/2 cpepperidge farm herb croutons
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 lbyour favorite bulk sausage
2 1/2 cmilk
3/4 tspdry mustard
4eggs and a dash of pepper
1 can(s)mushroom soup
How to Make Morning Casserole
- Place croutons in bottom of 9 x 12 inch greased pan.
- Top with shredded cheese (saving 1/2 cup for topping)
- Brown sausage, drain, and crumble.
- Place sausage on top of cheese and croutons
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard, and pepper.
- Pour over casserole. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before baking in the morning, dilute mushroom soup with 1/2 cup milk.
- Pour over casserole and top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours until set. Insert knife in center of casserale and if it comes out clean; the casserole is set amd ready to eat