- 1 lb
- bulk pork sausage
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- ground mustard
- pepperidge farm herb croutons (1/2 pkg?)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Mom's Egg Casserole
- 1In skillet, brown and crumble sausage, drain and set aside.
- 2In large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and mustard. Stir in croutons/stuffing, cheese and sausage.
- 3Pour into a greased 11x7x2" baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 4Bake uncovered @ 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.