Mary Anne's Ham/Potato Casserole
1 ptsour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup - undiluted
2 lbbagged frozen o'brien hashbrowns
2 cgrated cheddar cheese
1 ccubed ham
1 can(s)french's fried onions
How to Make Mary Anne's Ham/Potato Casserole
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
SPRAY 9" x 13" baking dish with PAM - set aside
- MIX together sour cream and cream of chicken soup
- ADD hash browns, cheese, ham, salt and pepper
- MIX thoroughly then put in 9 X 13" baking
- TOP with French's fried onions.
- BAKE for 1 hour
- NOTE: recipe can be doubled. Bake until casserole is bubbly