Maple-Pumpkin Breakfast Casserole
So YOU choose which version you or your family will prefer!
- 1 lb
- mild sausage, browned, drained, crumbled
- 1 medium
- onion, cooked with the sausage
- 8 slice
- bread, cubed
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- maple syrup
- 1 1/2 c
- pumpkin puree
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Maple-Pumpkin Breakfast Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- 2Spread bread cubes evenly over bottom of pan.
Spread sausage and onions over top of bread cubes
- 3Beat eggs, stir in pumpkin, salt, maple syrup, and milk.
Pour mixture over sausage and bread cubes.
Sprinkle cheese over all.
- 4This could be served with more maple syrup if you like it sweeter, but I didn't think it necessary.