Now let’s prepare bread pudding - preheat oven to 350 degrees
• In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, maple
syrup, vanilla and salt.
• Arrange 1” cubes of brioche in 9 x 9 greased baking dish.
• Pour mixture over bread and press the bread down.
• Let bread soak for about 10 minutes.
• Top bread pudding with prepared streusel and then add
• Place bread pudding in oven and bake for 45 – 60 minutes or
until pudding puffs up and the custard is set.
• Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
• With a sieve, dust bread pudding with confectioner’s sugar
and with maple syrup.