Lisa's Cheesy Garlic Grits
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- 1 c
- uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 1/8 tsp
- hot pepper sauce, if desired
- 2 oz
- (1/2) cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Lisa's Cheesy Garlic Grits
- 1Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 12X8-inch (2-quart)baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In larage saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in grits and garlic salt. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Stir in soup, margarine and hot pepper sauce, mix well. Spread mixture evenly in sprayed dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350 F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until grits are bubbly around edges and cheese is melted.