Kimi's Breakfast Casserole
- eggs, beaten with 1/4 cup of milk
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked crisp
- already cooked sausage patties
- 1 bag(s)
- hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 6-8 slice
- colby jack cheese or your favorite chesse
- left over bacon grease
- salt and pepper
How to Make Kimi's Breakfast Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 450F. Fry up bacon;place on paper towels to drain; set aside. Place defrosted hash browns in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle bacon drippings over them. Place potatoes in oven till they become brown about 10 minutes.
- 2In a medium sized bowl beat eggs and milk add salt & pepper; set aside. heat up sausage in the microwave for about 3 minutes; set aside.
- 3Remove potatoes and turn oven down to 400F. Add cheese, sausage patties, crumbled bacon and pour eggs over the top. Bake for 30 min or until eggs are set.