Kelley's Sausage Spinach Breakfast Casserole
This recipe can also be made with spicy sausage or flavor of your choice.
2 1/2 cseasoned croutons
1 lbbreakfast sausage
2 1/4 cmilk
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 boxfrozen chopped spinach (10oz) well drained
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1/4 tspdry mustard
1 pinchnutmed (optional)
How to Make Kelley's Sausage Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- Spray bottom of 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Spread croutons on the bottom of the pan.
- Crumble and cook sausage until browned. Drain well. Spread sausage over croutons.
- In large bowl wisk eggs and milk until well blended. Stir in soup, spinach, cheeses, dry mustard and nutmeg. Mix Well. Pour over sausage and croutons. Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake casserole 50-55 minutes until set and lightly browned on top.
- Cut into serving size squares.