Kelley's Sausage Spinach Breakfast Casserole
This recipe can also be made with spicy sausage or flavor of your choice.
- 2 1/2 c
- seasoned croutons
- 1 lb
- breakfast sausage
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 box
- frozen chopped spinach (10oz) well drained
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1 pinch
- nutmed (optional)
How to Make Kelley's Sausage Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- 1Spray bottom of 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Spread croutons on the bottom of the pan.
- 2Crumble and cook sausage until browned. Drain well. Spread sausage over croutons.
- 3In large bowl wisk eggs and milk until well blended. Stir in soup, spinach, cheeses, dry mustard and nutmeg. Mix Well. Pour over sausage and croutons. Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake casserole 50-55 minutes until set and lightly browned on top.
- 5Cut into serving size squares.