Jalapeno Brunch Eggs
For people who don't like cottage cheese; you won't even know it's in there..
These are flavorful and reheat nicely in the microwave..
They are especially good with a side of salsa..YUM!
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 3/4 tsp
- 2 c
- (8 ounce) shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeno
- 1 1/2 c
- small curd cottage cheese
- 1 c
- (4 ounce) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp
- hot pepper sauce
How to Make Jalapeno Brunch Eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350
Grease 9 inch square baking pan.
Beat eggs in large bowl at high speed with mixer 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened and lemon colored.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Stir flour mixture into eggs until blended.
- 3Combine Monterey Jack cheese, Cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapeno pepper and hot sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
Fold into egg mixture until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and firm in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
I serve with salsa..yumm!!