Impossible Vegetable Pie
We also tend to double and triple this recipe to feed a crowd.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cbroccoli or cauliflower
1/2 conion, chopped
1/2 cgreen peppers, chopped (optional)
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cmilk
How to Make Impossible Vegetable Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease 10 in pie plate.
- Cook broccoli or cauliflower until almost tender.
- Mix all vegetables and the cheese in the pie plate.
- Beat the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth. Pour into pie plate over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake until golden brown and knife comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.