My mother in law gave me this receipe about 26 years ago.
I do cheat alittle bit I use any bacon left over from breakfast. I break it into pieces bag it and freeze until I need it. You can also use left over ham.
- 12 slice
- bacon (about 1/2lb) crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 c
- shredded natural swiss cheese
- 1/3 c
- chopped onion
- 2 c
- 1 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Impossible Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees, Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate Sprinkle bacon and cheese in bottom of pie plate.
- 2Beat remaining ingredients milk, Bisquick, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth if using a blender 15 minutes on high or 1 minute with a hand mixer. You can use a whip until smooth.
- 3Pour evenly into pie plate. Bake until top is golden brown and knife inserted in middle comes out clean. About 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish with a tomato slices and bacon strips if desired. Refrigate and remaining pie 6 servings.
- 4High Altitude Directions, (3500 ft to 6500) Bake 10" pie about 40 minutes. Bake 9"pie about 35 minutes.
- 5If you don't have a 10" pie plate. Here are the amounts for a 9" pie. Decease milk to 1 1/2 cup, baking mix to 3/4 cup and eggs to 3.