Impossible Bacon Quiche
12 slicebacon, fried and crumpled
1/3 conion, finely chopped
1 cgrated swiss cheese or another you prefer
1/2 cbisquick or biscuit mix
4eggs, extra large
1/2 tspsalt (or salt to taste)
How to Make Impossible Bacon Quiche
- Fry 12 slices of bacon and crumple into pieces. This may be done ahead of time, just put into the refrigerator until you are ready to make the quiche.
- Finely chop up one medium yellow onion. Grate 1 cup of Swiss cheese or any other type of cheese you prefer.
- Butter a 9" pie plate and sprinkle (in this order) the onion, bacon, and grated cheese covering the bottom of the pie plate.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs. Then add the bisquick (biscuit mix), salt, and pepper and whisk well. Slowly pour this mixture into the pie plate over the onion, bacon, and cheese.
- Put your pie plate into a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Check your quiche by inserting a tooth pick or knife into the center making sure it comes out clean. Let stand for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Enjoy! This does well as a left-over - just microwave!