Hot Link Breakfast Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 slicebread (i used white)
2 ccheese, shredded
3 slicered sausage links
1 bag(s)bacon bits
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hot Link Breakfast Casserole
- Using a casserole dish that has been sprayed w/ cooking spray, lay the slices of bread to fill bottom of dish
- In a bowl beat the 6 eggs together adding a little salt and pepper if desired, once beaten well pour half the egg mixture over the slices of bread
- Meanwhile prepare sausage as desired(I used a George Foreman)while sausage is cooking, saute' onions in butter with salt & pepper if desired.
- Once those are done, add cut up links to the bread base, followed by the saute'd onions,and bacon bits. Sprinkle a layer of cheese, add remaining egg mixture, as you did in step 2. Cover casserole top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
*This recipe can be prepare the night before, kept in refrigerator until you are ready to bake