Hot Link Breakfast Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 slice
- bread (i used white)
- 6 large
- 2 c
- cheese, shredded
- 1 medium
- 3 slice
- red sausage links
- 1 bag(s)
- bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hot Link Breakfast Casserole
- 1Using a casserole dish that has been sprayed w/ cooking spray, lay the slices of bread to fill bottom of dish
- 2In a bowl beat the 6 eggs together adding a little salt and pepper if desired, once beaten well pour half the egg mixture over the slices of bread
- 3Meanwhile prepare sausage as desired(I used a George Foreman)while sausage is cooking, saute' onions in butter with salt & pepper if desired.
- 4Once those are done, add cut up links to the bread base, followed by the saute'd onions,and bacon bits. Sprinkle a layer of cheese, add remaining egg mixture, as you did in step 2. Cover casserole top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
*This recipe can be prepare the night before, kept in refrigerator until you are ready to bake