- dozen eggs
- 16 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 24 oz
- (2 pkgs) montery jack cheese,shredded
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- ground pork sausage
- 1 Tbsp
- 6 slice
- bacon (optional)
- 1 can(s)
- small can of green chiles (optional)
HOLIDAY OVERNIGHT BRUNCH EGGS
How to Make Holiday Overnight Brunch Eggs
- 1Mix eggs and milk in bowl, beat well. Set aside to add additional ingrediants.
- 2Brown one tube or package of ground pork sausage into small pieces and drain well. If you are adding optional ingredient of bacon, cook well and crumble and drain.
- 3Add meat mixture and 1/2 package of the Shredded Cheddar and Montery Jack Cheeese to egg mixture. Add chiles to egg mixture if you are using optional ingredient (I make a smaller pan with chiles for those who like a kick)
- 4Spray glass oblong pan or casserole dish with non-stick oil. Dust bottom of pan with flour. Sprinkle some montery jack over flour. This will form your crust. Pour in egg mixture. Add left over cheeses to coat top of pan. Cover and let sit overnight in refrigerator. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes (covered) You may uncover for the last 5-10 minutes of baking. Enjoy- our family always enjoys this dish Christmas morning and is our favorite way to continue our annual Holiday traditions!