Hearty Brunch Casserole
1/2 lblean ground beef
2 slicehard salami, diced
2 slicesandwich pepperoni, diced
1/4 cdiced onion
1raw carrot diced
1/2 csnipped fresh spinach
5 slicesandwich bread
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Hearty Brunch Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add salami, pepperoni, carrot and onion - then mix well.
- Melt the butter and coat the bottom of the 13x9 pan. Lay the bread slices on top of the melted butter to form the bottom layer
- Sprinkle the meat/veggie mixture on top of the bread, then the spinach.
- Beat the eggs and milk with a fork until well combined then gently pour over the mixture in the pan then top with shredded cheddar
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375°. Cut into 8 servings and ENJOY.