★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 lbjimmy dean maple sausage
2 cshredded hash browns
1 can(s)ro-tel tomatoes, drined
1/2 lbvelveeta cheese, cut up
How to Make Hearty Breakfast Skillet
- Brown sausagae in a large non-stick skillet on medium heat, drain.
- Add hash browns and tomatoes. ook 5 minutes. Top with cheese.
- Beat4 eggs and 2 Tbsp. water with wire whisk. Pour evenly over ingredients in skillet, cover.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 10 - 12 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center and cheese is melted.
- Uncover and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.