Debi's Hash Brown Casserole!
12 ozevaporated milk
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
1 pkg(30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
2 to 3 ccheddar cheese, shredded (extra cheese on top of your dish if desired)
1 largeonion, chopped
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, chopped (red and yellow pepper optional)
1 ccubed cooked ham
11/2 Tbspgarlic powder
How to Make Debi's Hash Brown Casserole!
- In large bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cayenne if desired
- stir in the potatoes,cheese, onion,green pepper and ham.
- Pour entire mixture into a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. (last 5 minutes add extra cheese to top if desired)
- Our family loves it for supper too! Serve with fresh fruit and crusty bread.