Debi's Hash Brown Casserole!
- 12 oz
- evaporated milk
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg
- (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 to 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (extra cheese on top of your dish if desired)
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, chopped (red and yellow pepper optional)
- 1 c
- cubed cooked ham
- 11/2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Debi's Hash Brown Casserole!
- 1In large bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cayenne if desired
- 2stir in the potatoes,cheese, onion,green pepper and ham.
- 3Pour entire mixture into a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350* for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. (last 5 minutes add extra cheese to top if desired)
- 5Our family loves it for supper too! Serve with fresh fruit and crusty bread.