4 cfrozen hash browns, thawed
1/4 cgreen onions, chopped
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 Tbspblack pepper, divided
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 largeeggs, beaten
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 ccooked ham, minced
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, minced
1 jar(s)diced pimiento, optional
How to Make Hash Brown Breakfast Quiche
- Combine hash browns, green onions, butter and 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper; press into bottom and up sides of a greased 10-inch quiche dish or tart pan.
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, soup and next 5 ingredients, stirring well.
- Pour evenly into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: Frozen hash browns with onions and peppers may be substituted for hash browns and green onions.
- Thaw hash browns quickly in microwave on defrost cycle or let stand in refrigerator overnight.