Hash Brown and country gravy casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgcountry gravy mix (makes 2 cups)
4 cfrozen diced potatoes, defrosted
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 lbmild country sausage, browned & crumbled
2 largeeggs, beaten
1-1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Hash Brown and country gravy casserole
- Prepare the sausage gravy according to package directions. Take off the heat to cool. (Be sure the mix makes 2 Cups of gravy)
- Heat oil in large skillet; brown potatoes, stirring frequently to get a nice golden brown.
- Brown the sausage well and break up into small pieces; drain well.
- In 9X13" pan place potatoes; sprinkle the sausage over the potatoes;
- Stir beaten eggs into the gravy; pour evenly over the sausage.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the center of casserole is hot. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and return to oven about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.