Ham & Cheese Quiche
How to Make Ham & Cheese Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375. Rub bottom of pie shell with either a little egg white or a little milk to prevent it from being soggy.
- Toss cheese, ham & onion together & spoon into pie shell.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients until well blended & pour over ham/cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 45 min to 1 hr (depending on your oven) or until golden brown & knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Note: You can also use cooked & crumbled sausage &/or bacon. You can also throw in a little bell pepper, spinach, mushrooms, etc. if you want.