Ham Brunch Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 12 slice
- day old bread
- 1 lb
- ham, cubed
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- jack cheese, grated
- 3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
How to Make Ham Brunch Casserole
- 1Grease a 9x13 inch pan and remove the crusts from the bread and cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- 2Line the bottom of the pan with half of the bread slices.
- 3Scatter the ham cubes over the bread and top with the cheeses.
- 4Top with the remaining bread.
- 5In a large bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 6Pour over the casserole.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Bake in a 350 oven for 1 hour.
- 9Cool the casserole before serving.