Ham Brunch Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 sliceday old bread
1 lbham, cubed
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 cjack cheese, grated
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make Ham Brunch Casserole
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and remove the crusts from the bread and cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- Line the bottom of the pan with half of the bread slices.
- Scatter the ham cubes over the bread and top with the cheeses.
- Top with the remaining bread.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 1 hour.
- Cool the casserole before serving.