Ham and Egg Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- loaf of bread
- 1 lb
- ham, chopped
- 10 oz
- cheddar cheese
- bell pepper, chopped
- 3 c
- 1 tsp
- corn flake crumbs, handfuls
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
How to Make Ham and Egg Casserole
- 1Remove crust and butter one side of the bread.
- 2Layer 9x13 inch pan with 1/2 of the bread. (Cut to fit pan, buttered side down)
- 3Sprinkle ham, cheese then bell pepper over the bread; layer the rest of the pan with bread, buttered side down.
- 4Beat the eggs with milk and salt; pour over bread; cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Remove from refrigerator and let stand 1 hour.
- 6Crush the cornflakes and sprinkle over the top; melt the butter and pour over the cornflakes.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.