Ham and Egg Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeloaf of bread
1 lbham, chopped
10 ozcheddar cheese
1bell pepper, chopped
3corn flake crumbs, handfuls
1 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Ham and Egg Casserole
- Remove crust and butter one side of the bread.
- Layer 9x13 inch pan with 1/2 of the bread. (Cut to fit pan, buttered side down)
- Sprinkle ham, cheese then bell pepper over the bread; layer the rest of the pan with bread, buttered side down.
- Beat the eggs with milk and salt; pour over bread; cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand 1 hour.
- Crush the cornflakes and sprinkle over the top; melt the butter and pour over the cornflakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.