Grilled Cheese, Potato and Egg Casserole
How to Make Grilled Cheese, Potato and Egg Casserole
- Whisk together the eggs, onion, salt, pepper, and water.
- Cut sandwich into small cubes.
- Add sandwich cubes and potato shreds to egg mixture and mix lightly.
- Pour into greased casserole dish (I use a 1 1/2 quart round casserole dish).
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover, top with slices of cheddar cheese. (I use the thin slices for sandwiches. You could use 1/2 cup of shredded cheese instead.)
- Return to oven, and bake uncovered until cheese melts, about 5-10 minutes.