Granny's Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
I cook it during the night and when I get up its ready for the family to arrive, so I fix a pan of gravy and some biscuits to have with it. It doesn't get much easier than this!
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen hash browns
- 1 lb
- bacon (i use maple flavor)
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- dozen eggs
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Granny's Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- 1Thaw hash browns so they will break apart.
Fry, drain and dice bacon
Lightly spray crock pot with a non stick spray, just so the edges don't stick.
- 2Layer potatoes, diced and drained bacon and cheese in crock pot,(ending with cheese on top.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour egg mixture over layered ingredients in crock pot.
- 4Cover crock pot and cook on low 8 to 10 hrs. Depending on how hot your pot gets.
You can substitute the bacon for ham or sausage.