Grandma's Breakfast Casserole
How to Make Grandma's Breakfast Casserole
- Butter 9x13 glass pan, and spread bread cubes in the pan (original recipe says to cut the crusts off but my family likes the crust so I don't).
- Whisk together the eggs and 1 cup milk, pour over bread crusts. And sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Brown sausage, and sprinkle on top of cheese.
- Mix together the soup and 1/2 can of milk, spread on top of the sausage.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until eggs are set.