It's easy, quick and all of my mother's grandchildren LOVE it. You can make a little or a lot.
We often prepare TWO large electric skillets full for a holiday meal.
I tell people this will serve 4 or 5...unless one of them is my son or my nephew.
How to Make Goop
- 1Fry the bacon till it is crisp and remove to plate. Tear in pieces. (Sometimes I cut the bacon in 1 inch pieces before I fry it).
- 2Fry potatoes in the bacon grease until they are cooked to taste. (You can slice the potatoes without peeling if you like them that way)
- 3Pour eggs over potatoes and stir so the eggs don't burn.
Cook until the eggs are set.
- 4Top with slices of cheese (use enough to cover the top). Let it melt and sprinkle bacon over the top.
- 5Serve with catsup, hot sauce, BBQ sauce and a salad or vegatable.