Good Morning Muffins
How to Make Good Morning Muffins
- 1Start by spraying 2 muffin pans with cooking spray and pre-heat over to 450.
- 2Make Bisquick drop biscuits according to Bisquick box.
- 3Drop about one tablespoon of biscuit mix in the bottom of each muffin holder.
- 4Combine beaten egg, diced ham, diced bacon, 1/2 of the cheese in a bowl.
- 5Pour egg mixture over each biscuit in muffin tins. Top each one with a little bit of the leftover cheese.
- 6Bake approximately 10 - 13 minutes of until cheese on top is starting to brown.