By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cegg substitute
1/8 tspmarjoram leaves
1/4 ccelery, finely chopped
1/4 cred bell pepper, finely chopped
2 Tbspgreen pepper, finely chopped
1 Tbspfat free chicken broth
1 cnon-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
2 slicewhite or whole wheat bread, toasted
1 Tbspchives, fresh/chopped
How to Make Garden Scramble
- In a bowl, combine egg substitute, pepper and marjoram; set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet spray with cooking spray, over medium heat, cook celery, red pepper, green pepper and chives in chicken broth until tender.
- Add egg substitute and grated cheese to mixture.
- Cook stirring occasionally until set.
- Serve immediately with toast halves if desired or plain.