How to Make French Toast Casserole
- 1Place bread cubes in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 3Stir in milk, half and half, maple syrup, and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
- 4Pour cream cheese mixture over the bread. Press the bread down with the back of a spoon so that all the bread is moistened. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5The next morning, remove the casserole from the refrigerator 30 minutes before you want to bake it. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30 minutess or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve warm with extra maple syrup.