How to Make FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
- 1Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in sauce pan over medium heat. Stirring constantly! Cook 5 minutes or until bubbling and sugar is dissolved. Coat 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray. Pour sugar mixture in baking dish, spread mixture evenly over bottom of baking dish. Set aside and cool completely.
- 2Combine Milk, eggs, vanilla, salt, in a large mixing bowl. Stir with wisk. Dip bread in milk mixture.
- 3Arrange bread slices over sugar mixture in bottom of baking dish. pour any remaining milk mixture over bread in baking dish, cover and refrigerate over night.
- 4preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until bread is lightly browned.
- 6Place one bread slice caramel side up on each plate, top with whipped cream and toasted pecans