Kim's French Toast Bake
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 corange juice, fresh
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1 largefrench bread, day old
1 1/2 chalf and half
1 tsppure vanilla extract
32 ozstrawberries, frozen
·homemade whipped topping
How to Make Kim's French Toast Bake
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle half of the brown sugar on bottom of pan.
- Cube french bread and lay in pan.
- Blend eggs, half & half, 1/2 cup orange juice, salt, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over the top; cover and refrigerate overnight. Don't worry, the bread will soak up all that egg mixture!
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees, uncover and bake for 30-40 minutes. Top will be firm to touch when done.
- Put strawberries and remaining orange juice in saucepan, bring to boil and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Slice it up, put strawberries and whipped topping on top and enjoy!